Saturday, November 29, 2008
Centerfire Saddle Rigging
Juhuu! Der gestrige Abend brachte mich im Thema Spenden Sammeln ein ganzes Stück weiter. Nach endlos langer Vorbereitungszeit und a week full-time attendance at school there was the fall concert. According to an old school tradition of this annual concert is organized by the music performance course of stage 13. This time, so we were at it and after we had agreed on the hippie slogan "woodstOHG" (OHG is my school), we went to work.
Castings, friendly cooperation with the Art-LK for the stage, stress with the ticket sales and the design of posters, etc. to stand. Equally naturally intense rehearsals for our own musical contribution. Because of the hippie motto came in the course then, the idea that one could in the spirit of "Peace and Peace" yes donate for a social project. When I from my Peru Project told, were all excited and wanted to support me. Thus, half of the ticket prices of the concert went to my project, I could keep a small thank you speech on the topic and even got applause when I said that I will do for a year there volunteering.
was the same concert a resounding success: the audience was great and extremely popular mood, the atmosphere behind the scenes was even more exuberant. And when in the end, all participants (at least 80) on the stage one last "Let the Sunshine" did the best, the crowd went wild and happy-Muik LKler joined in his arms.
Whether all of us now probably bored out of sheer stress freedom is I'm just wondering:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment