Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Qoutes Im Think Im In Love With You

Countdown!

Zum letzten Mal aktualisiere ich den Blog jetzt noch einmal aus Deutschland...
Noch zwei Wochen sind es bis the departure in Frankfurt (-.> 26.8) and the tension rises enormously!
difficult especially the many goodbyes of my loved ones here in Germany, will take place tomorrow as my farewell party. I am curious if there remain all eyes dry;)
put Otherwise I in the midst of final preparations: cleaning out rooms clean / so that my family there in the year can also use:) to request postal vote, organize equipment for Peru, all friends again , pulling down aid kit put together, and parting gifts and crafts and ...
boredom is not so fashionable! At the same time my best friend is flying at 16.8. for a year to South Africa (www.evainsuedafrika.jimdo.com) why they need acute care course at the moment:) I
Two weeks ago I also spontaneously ("The imperative to be out in front of Peru!") get pulled two wisdom teeth, but this is healed very well, thank God.
As you can see so I have no time to build up great fear or worry me to the year in Peru. I put off until after the 26.8. !
I am definitely huge on my big adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment