Wednesday, December 23, 2009
What To Do If My Horse Has Thrush
So, here I am writing again. Apologies that the last entry was so long ago, but there were again problems with the Internet. Thus, I am writing this entry and first on my laptop to it later if there is internet, to be able to upload.
Speaking Internet: For a few days, there are (more or less constant) w-lan here in Prosoya Quillazú and Huancabamba, wireless Internet so that I can even use out of my room. So one day I could use so far been clever:)
Leztes weekend I accompanied Jana to Lima, where she met with her parents to travel with them. What a fuss, the parents see again 4 months! I was quite jealous, I must admit. Also I would like to show my whole family Peru to see how my little sister has changed (from a younger Janas brothers is now as big as them), etc. So I am now even more so to January, when my friend took me come and visit to Easter, when my mother ventured with a friend to travel to Peru. I'm really happy that they have the chance to visit me, which really is not self-versa at last. As you noted, makes the Christmas season already pay a bit Heimwehgefuehle. I have never been The same spent without my family!
Why I traveled to Lima, I must also yet explain: Janas parents namely the long-awaited flour mill in luggage and several letters and gifts for the boys and girls of PROSOYA. My job was then to bring these items safely Oxapampa. What I have also successfully mastered J
come back home (? You realize what), the house emptied then on and on: At 22:12:09, the first half of the chicas for 12 days went on holiday with their parents or relatives. Even Felix is \u200b\u200bnow in Huancayo, around Christmas to spend with his wife. Thus, we are now only seven of us: Rocío, Veronika, Yenny, Evel, the cook Rosa, Ana and me. I'm looking forward to this Christmas. Overall, one can say about Christmas in Peru, that it is actually celebrated very much like in Germany: With a delicious meal in the family circle.
also with our brothers from Huancabamba we had a small Christmas party on Monday. Were rewarded outstanding achievements of individual pupils with small gifts, some small contributions be executed by the children, spread the Weihanchtsgeschenk of PROSOYA for all (a Panetone and chocolate to anyone for the educators in addition a bottle of wine and a calendar for next year) and eating biscuits. It was also the students who have now completed their training in PROSOYA, given something like their graduation certificates.
To this PROSOYA graduates to take a little closer: In the letzten Woche fanden jeden Tag einige Abschlusspraesentationen selbiger statt. In diesen Praesentationen stellten die Jungs in einer Art Abschlussarbeit vor, was sie in ihrem letzten Jahr in der Spezialisierung auf eine Werkstatt erarbeitet haben. Und ich muss, sagen, dass mich die Jungs sehr beeindruckt haben: Jeder fuer sich auf seine Art kam mir wirklich als ausgeglichene, gereifte Persoenlichkeit vor mit fundiertem Wissen, der Faehigkeit, frei vor Publikum zu reden und auch die Fragen der anwesenden Pruefer gut zu beantworten. An diesen Jungs kann man wirklich sehen, was PROSOYA fuer Fruechte traegt. Manchmal fragte ich mich naemlich schon, wie man diesen Jungshaufen denn ueberhaupt baendigen soll. Sind eben schon ganz normale, pubertaere, wilde Jungs. Aber wenn you then see the "finished" Prosoyinas, you realize that this project makes the impossible: get out "tamed," civilized, well mannered, educated young men. Very impressive.
, enough written! Then have lunch. Today, only for 7 people:)
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment