Since yesterday we are now already in the 28.Ssw ... amazing as the Time flies ;-) And since yesterday, my sweetheart is back, it goes in your new home on with the renovations. Were this morning quite early there and bought the remaining carpets ripped out, I have also tackled vigorously ... But I am now totally flat and I've decided that it's enough for today! Afternoon was yes then the next check-up on :-) I went there with my loved ones and this time it was somehow all pretty fast ... first good given the urine sample, then to the lab for blood removal and weighing, and then briefly in the consultation. Since then the doctor has also stomach and cervix is \u200b\u200bsampled, all super fine! While Madame is currently playing in breech aber ich versuche mir einfach mal keine zu großen Sorgen zu machen und gehe davon aus,dass sie sich bis zum nächsten Termin wieder gedreht hat ;-) Auf jeden Fall scheint ihr das Abtasten des Muttermundes überhaupt nicht zu gefallen *gg* Ich musste so lächeln,als mich die Ärztin abtastete und meinte die Kleine hätte ihr grade einen ziemlichen Stupser verpasst :o) Ultraschall wurde heute leider keiner gemacht *schnief* ich war so gespannt drauf zu hören wie groß und schwer die Maus mittlerweile ist...aber nunja,in 4 Wochen gibts also den nächsten Termin und dann darf ich schon alle 2 Wochen in die Praxis kommen...ich kanns kaum noch abwarten ♥
Hiiilfe is still quite a jump n :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment