Thursday, December 16, 2010

How To Write A Wedding Sponsorship Letter Help

35th week - all the old ...

Hallöchen * wink * Who follows me on Twitter hats perhaps noticed, I'm back among the bloggers ;-) Since yesterday we have internet and phone and I can now again regularly and in detail by me / us and the little moth ♥
We report goes so far very good, the Small moves always strong, particularly at night she keeps me very busy ;-) Even if something stressful at the moment (I still have no Geschenke besorgt^^) versuche ich zumindest abends mal zur Ruhe zu kommen und ganz bewußt für eine Weile meinen Bauch zu streicheln...leider hat Madame immer noch keinerlei Anstalten gemacht sich mal in die richtige Geburtsposition zu drehen :/ Und jetzt wurde beim Termin im KH auch noch festgestellt dass sich die Kleine die Nabelschnur um den Hals gewickelt hat...ein Kaiserschnitt ist also fast unumgänglich. Eigentlich hatte ich schon nen Termin mit der Hebi zum moxen,aber das fällt dann natürlich auch weg hmm...wenn sich also wirklich gar nix mehr tut wird unsere Motte am 17.01.2011 auf die Welt geholt werden,genau eine Woche vorm errechneten Termin. Einen Tag vorher gehts bereits ins KH zur Aufnahme und Narkoseaufklärung...einerseits I am really into my daughter :-) I think the main thing is she is healthy but somehow it .... well I would just love to put it in a natural way to the world. Although they can still turn, according to a gynecologist, but it's getting really tight and as it sits right now in my belly (like a Buddha * laugh *) It does not look that something else is doing .... I hope of course that they still change your mind überlegt.Morgen early am back to the gynecologist, perhaps we will be lucky ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment