Friday, February 19, 2010
Marathon Poster Phrases
comes after a few eventful weeks again a post of mine: First I must start
sad - like probably some of my readers have noticed, is on Monday, 28/12/2009 Hugo Fernandez, the founder and director of the project PROSOYA died. He was already longer sick and in hospital in Lima, but in our project were the last information that had arrived that he was on his way to recovery ... Drum the message came very suddenly and for all doubly shocking. I was sitting with Felix, who is responsible for PROSOYA Quillazú, in the bank in Oxapampa to settle some financial matters, as a heritable PROSOYA staff came running up, Felix got out to talk in confidence to. It occurred to me it certainly is quite strange. When Felix then went to the bench, he told me with tears in his eyes, that a few hours before Hugo's death. In Quillazú back then because I've told girls. Evelen, the eldest, collapsed and was almost total on wines, the other girls it was not a short time it differently. I knew Hugo happens only very volatile, as it about a month after my arrival in the project already came to the hospital in Lima, but I was pretty sad. But when one realizes what this man meant all here: For many of the (former) students from the Young project, he was a real father figure, or at least a great teacher. Throughout the region, Oxapampa he was loved - even a short time later I was by the people on the street where I went and was asked if the rumor was true. And after I said, people were deeply shocked every time. One thing is for all reactions in common: They simply can imagine ncith, that this man who has lived for 20 years for this project, should suddenly be no more. comes to us in here Prosoya it the same way: at any moment (eg in meetings), it is expected that come on in Hugo comes and, as always, holds one of his impressive speeches, to show everyone where to go and to forget anybody, what we are is in PROSOYA.
As you can imagine has since begun in a somewhat chaotic Prosoya time. For the pupils, the firm did everything "normal" continues in the area of \u200b\u200bteacher, etc. is yet a restlessness felt: "How are you now continue with the project? This charismatic person had always kept everything together and enjoyed enormous respect from all. Who will replace him in his role in PROSOYA? Is that even possible?
Felix, head of the Maedchenprojektes had been something of its representation taken over, when Hugo was ncith there. As he at all but only since about a year working in PROSOYA, he lacks the experience clearly both the PROSOYA philosophy and the overview of the whole complex of the project.
As part of the whole funeral ceremony and the need to do the paperwork, then drove Felix for about a week to Lima. Because his wife Shirley in Hunacayo is indeed pregnant while still Anita, the other teacher on a training course in Lima and Jana was on vacation, I stopped for this time alone with the girls in the project. The cook Rosa was there too, but she's only working half day. To my Unterstetzung it was always her late night to sleep here. Because "occupy" only 5 chicas two large houses of the night is a bit difficult. The other girls were always still on vacation.
I have so taken over with, here and in Quillazú Huancabamba two Masses in memory of Hugo Fernandez organize and see to it that we on this occasion somehow came to Huancabamba. At the same time I have with the girls in the living room a small altar set up with a picture of Hugo's, flowers and candles, just so the girls can also come to terms with their grief. Since they are all very dysfunctional Verhaeltnissen stammen, hat der Tod dieser Person glaube ich auch einige Erinnerrungen in ihnen wachgeruettelt, die sie noch trauriger gemacht haben. Gleichzeitig habe ich Arbeiter bezahlt, den Menschen aus der Bevoelkerung Rede und Antwort gestanden und natuerlich den normalen Tagesablauf der Maedchen organisiert. Und ich bin recht stolz auf mich, denn alles hat super geklappt, die Maedchen aergern mich schon ein wenig damit, dass sie mich „Ersatzmami“ nennen. Diese schreckliche Situation, der Tod Hugos, hat mir gleichzeitig indirekt gezeigt, wie gut ich mich hier schon zurechtfinde. Ich wuerde sagen, nicht viele 18-jaehrige junge Frauen haben solch eine Moeglichkeit, Erfahrungen zu sammeln. Ich merke richtig, wie viel mir dieser Aufenthalt in Peru brings: I'm more mature, realize when it's time to take on responsibility and when "to be normal teenagers," the time to come, is at the same time I hardly have problems with the agreement in the alltagelichen life and also I'm really the whole trust my schuetzling, the Twelve Girls won. On 15
Then in January are now Christian, and other representatives of Peru action here in the project, to officially clarify to all those standing in the air line issues. However, I am going on 13 In the holidays, so I can not accompany all this. I would like a hand, because I was nunmal during the whole time, stirring the thick of things here and I is the output of this chaos, of course also important because the project I am very attentive. On the other hand, I need to stress the many responsibilities and I think sometimes ne-out. And of course I am looking forward to the visit riiiiiiiesig my friend and traveling with him and Annig. Ic h am going on 13, however, Evening, when Chris just arrived in Lima and I have my friend there also picked up from the airport to meet with Chris and Korbinian, the volunteers from PROSOYA Huancabamba. Just so Christa gets told first-hand (including the German mentality), what was going on here.
Hui, but now that I have really written much, I hope it's become too tedious nicth. But there was nunmal really much to report from the last Time. From me you will hear the first three weeks naechtsen nicths. For I am going on holiday! Felix, my friend, and Clare Annig I go to Ecuador to another friend who is about Weltwaerts there to visit. Later then we go to Chile to the intermediate seminar. And then on time for my birthday back into the project after Oxapampa. Until then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment