Friday, February 19, 2010
What Does A Bilirubin Result Of 1.1 Mean
Hallo ihr Lieben!
Nun bin ich zurueckgekehrt aus meinem Urlaub. Nachdem ich zuerst fuer eine Woche in Ecuador war, um einen Freunde zu besuchen, der dort einen Freiwilligendienst macht, galt es, einmal quer durch Peru zu reisen bis nach Chile. Damit dieser Weg nicht in Thrombose, sondern in einem weiteren Teil meines Urlaubs endete, legte ich ihn in Etappen zurueck, um mir noch einzelne Staedte an der Kueste Perus anzuschauen: Von Cuenca (Ecuador) ging es zuerst nach Tumbes, von dort nach Máncora, nach Trujillo, Lima, Tacna und schliesslich Arica in Chile. Mein Urlaub war insgesamt echt super, ich habe super viel gesehen: In Quito am Aequator stehen, in Mindo Voegel im Urwald beobachten (u.A. Tukane!!), mit Otavalo eine normale, moderne Stadt kennenlernen, but where the majority of residents who trotydem more traditional costumes, volcanic crater lakes (For this, there maybe a more elegant word) at 3500 meters altitude transmutor and then of course the Pacific swim at the beaches of Peru. Unfortunately, there were also some unpleasant experience: I was in Mancora, stolen shortly before departure by bus to Trujillo, the backpack. I had left behind when traveling with my friends because I had to adjust as the only fluent English speaker or details for the bus trip. Then when the bus arrived and invited all their backpacks noticed first that my backpack was nicth everything under the pile of others. Thank God nothing was really existentially important in a backpack in there, my passport, vaccination card, cell phone, Mp3 player, credit card and especially my diary I had a shoulder bag the whole time with me. But all the clothes, a pair of hiking shoes, the great, expensive rain jacket that was given to me and some other very expensive functional clothing was there. What a hassle! I had but then nciths choice but to board the bus and travel further. Arrived in the next city, I made my first few errands: a new backpack, some socks, underwear, T-shirts, toothbrush, shampoo, a pair of pants, flip flops, etc. After I then had a personal possession, I felt much better and had my good mood again. It does indeed nciths to complain about something for ages yet. Went on the trip to Lima. Once there in the bus terminal, I sat down briefly on a bench to study the guide books, and I put my new backpack next to me. Suddenly, someone pulled me from the back of the T-shirt, I turned around and he gave me a coin, while he explained to me many words that I probably would have lost. That seemed somehow quite strange and I was right: While I had turned around for only seconds had me the accomplice of the man just recently purchased my backpack was torn away, walked out of the terminal and had genommmen the first taxi. Thus, I was stolen so unlucky for the second time Rucksak! Dear future Latin American travelers that you read this: keep your luggage to Always, stellt einen Fuss durch eine Schlaufe oder aehnliches. Man glaubt es nicht, aber mit solch ueblen Tricks schaffen es Diebe ansonsten immer irgendwie,euch zu bestehlen!!
Ziemlich betruebt ging meine Reise zum Zwischenseminar nun weiter. Schon wieder shoppen und dann ewig lang Busfahren nach Arica, wo ich dann aber am 29.1. endlich ankam.
Jetzt folgte ein Woche Seminars, das mir supergut gefiel. Endlich ein Wiedersehen mit vielen liebgewonnenen Freunden unter den Freiwilligen und ausserdem tat mir dieser Erfahrungsaustausch, diese angeleitete Reflexion des ersten halben Jahres hier in Peru, unglaublich gut.
Nach dem Seminar fand sich dann eine spontane Reisegruppe zusammen, die den Weg zurueck nach Lima etwas angenehmer gestalten wollte, indem zuerst Arequipa has arrived. There we stayed for four days because we liked it so much. Arequipa like me so far from any towns peruansichen best. Especially in the group with the other volunteers I spent again a very nice time. From Arequipa we went into smaller groups to Ica to sand-boarding (with the snowboard dunes go down in the desert) and then with Anna to Pisco, an island group to control with a unique animal world: the "Islas Ballestas" thousands upon thousands of species of gulls and pelicans, hundreds of sea lions, dolphins and starfish.
And then Lima. Meanwhile, I enjoy incredible time in Lima. I'm just now really many friends there that made me the Freuden der Grossstadt nicht vergessen lassen. Im Hostel, das Freunden gehoert fuhele ich mcih sehr wohl und langsam kennen ich mich auch ein bisschen aus in den ungefaehrlicheren gegenden Limas. Und als dann Freitag morgens (12.2.) auch noch Jana aus Oxapampa ankam, um mit mir meinen Geburtstag in Lima zu verbringen, war ich unglaublich euphorisch. So lange hatten wir uns nicth mehr gesehen und da wir die ganzen letzten Monate so eng zusammen verbracht ahtten, fuehlte ich mich echt ein wenig unkomplett so ohne sie. Gluecklich vereint machten wir uns am fruehen Abend dann auf den Weg in die Wohnung eines Freundes, wo schon andere Freunde warteten und wir den Abend einlaeuteten. Spaeter gings dann nach Barranco, das Kuenstler- und Partyviertel Perus, wo wir durch die Discos toured. I just love how well the Peruvians can celebrate . The next day we took a friendly couples from the car and we drove to the south of Lima in the beach house (yes, you heard correctly) another friend. There, they met with a great group to spend the day at the beach and go in the evening partying together. My birthday on 13th February at the beach!! I'm thrilled. This can compensate for the lack of Cologne Carnival, really. ..
fixed after so many weeks of "Lotter life" and only on himself and his pleasure of being I was happy but also again on my right at home here in Quillazú. Finally my usual green, mountainous environment, my twelve chicas, my friends and especially Jana, my Mitfreiwillige. Thus, Jana and I made Sunday night about the usual path to the Andes in order to arrive in the morning Oxapampa.
Oh God, that was now a really huge long text. But so many experiences have to be told anyway .. Do not worry, we are quite clear here. If at least two of the carnival Germany Greetings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment