Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shave Prior To Brazilian

News of march

a beautiful good Sunday to my loyal readers:)
I'm sitting here in sunny quillazu shortly after the passing of my ex-chefs felix. I must say that I'm really happy that now he is gone. the last few weeks working with him were the horror. He gave us somehow as the outlet for his frustration here used in the project. ne now long it was jana and me to really really bad, but what I wanted to write not as up to date on the internet. international and stuff. I introduce the drum now nciht also continues. but yes we having now put behind us. and fairly, without prejudice, and I favorite korbinian riesenlob, it may make one of our mitzivis as well as to the whole team Huancabamba. they have when they got wind of the misery in quillazu, really lieb um jana und mich gekuemmert und letztendlich ist felix ja jetzt auch schon zwei wochen frueher weg als erwartet.
nun sind wir also vollends zum frauenhaushalt geworden: ausser liam, dem 7-jaehrigen sohn der neuen erzieherin melne ist kein mann mehr im haus.
seit anfang maerz ist diese erzieherin und ausserdem die neue chefin magdalena auch schon hier und es wird sich fleissig eingearbeitet. besonders magdalena ist meiner meinung nach eine super besetzung der stelle: stark, sehr nett, humorvoll, trotzdem streng und arbeitsam, ausserdem hier in oxapampa bzw pozuzo aufgewachsen. das heisst sie hat sehr viele nuetzliche kontakte und kennt isch einfach in der realitaet hier aus. ausserdem ist sie ausgebildete tierpflegerin (wenn ich das richtig uebersetze), has therefore unaware of huehnerhaltung etc as well as by composting facilities and the general environment here. while they simply have a heart in the right spot, the girls find it good, as you are the girl's heart. she's really loving with them and cares about each one.
Jana and I get along well with her dazzling: the morning, in which the girls in the school, and only us, and rosita magdalena the cook here are always filled with really very funny conversations and good work. Just a much more intimate atmosphere here in my opinion.
so, what else can I say: The first half of my stay here is over. which brings a beautiful and from time to time to reflect: on one hand hat man jetzt einfach ncith merh so einen unueberschaubaren riesenhaufen zeit vor sich liegen und zu hause kommt einem nicht mehr ganz so fern vor. andererseits ist es aber auch genau das, was einen erschreckt. in einem halben jahr ist dieses ganze wunderbare abenteuer mit all seinen erfahrungen, den netten menschen, der unglaublichen natur, der kultur schon wieder vorbei. und wann man mal wieder genug geld fuer einen flug hierhin und genug zeit, damit sich selbiger auch lohnt hat, ist die frage. also heisst es: voll ausnutzen die zeit! im moment planen wir zb, in den letzten zwei wochen in peru, die wir fuer urlaub verbrauchen koennen, nach bolivien zu fahren. auch nochmal ein anderes land kennen lernen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment