Thursday, April 8, 2010

Black Shirt Pants Red Tie

and once again

hallo Dear readers of my blogs:
apropos reader-I am really surprised who reads this here so all apparently. I constantly get quite incidental in the next sentence said that my blog by super many people will be tracked correctly. I know that with the guestbook written is somehow regulated bloed: you have a separate user account here at Blogger have to be able to do it.
further I apologize for the rapidly declining level of my writing style: I also said (and I notice it) that my German is getting worse:) with sentences and correct preposition I have it I no longer believe.
nevertheless I am of course even more so when ye SPITE OF ALL still done for the results Here in the remote forested peru interested!
here ended just as slowly to the rainy season. does that mean for me: not so much pluck MUST weed, but it is theoretical. (With so much rain can be said plantlets grow sit and watch the real, while it is raining but steadily, so you can sit badly for hours in mud and unkruat pluck)
hatbe also I have a beautiful (and my last) trip behind me, easter over came my mother and a friend of hers to visit and we made only three of them a tour of Arequipa-Puno-Cusco. It was wonderful to have uninterrupted time again with my mother. to chat, to forge plans for the future, exchange news, etc. Moreover, we have really super great view things: in Arequipa to Colca Canyon condor with flying, Lake Titicaca and its islands and the uru-folk who live reed islands on self-built floating, several ruins inca, cusco and finally Machu Picchu what the journey has clearly been a stunning conclusion. it really is, and always incredible, w as this country for a has different and simply breathtaking nature: mountains, the height up to about 4000m or grassy facilities, are huge plateaus with lama, alpaca herds and, jungle, canyons, existing even since Inca times terraces in the mountains, which are used for agriculture and look like big rag rugs. one can imagine, if you have seen it ncith itself.
project is in the mood overall great. The girls are cheerful and also with the three new community has developed a standards authority.
carries this safe with, that we just all sorts of dances, etc tehaterstuecke prepare together for this weekend, on 11, is so firmly to the Anniversary PROSOYA-on. It is of course a little under the shadow of death by hugo-there has never been an anniversary without him, the chef and co-founder. nevertheless we have decided to celebrate. a sign of the / neuenafang develop more seamless set of the project. to strengthen in recent times suffered somewhat relationship between PROSOYA Huancabamba and PROSOYA quillazu. so that all the new staff and student PROSOYAs know. and of course, to let the tradition live on the beautiful jubilaeumsfests.
I am looking forward to the weekend already!
all we "educators" are quite a bit stressed out, it must be quite a lot already about the three new educated at the same time, the new boss magdalena show that they maedelshaufen all under control. simultaneously mourn the girls (for they're not the man in felix, the project was ill-disposed to them) felix afterwards. completely normal situation of a change then, but a little difficult for all involved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment