Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tooth Polisher Electric

grammar lesson

How often I've heard lately: "I then jump into the times .. Pool, "" Since last week I got a new pool, "" Is not that a beautiful pool

I'll say now again for the record:! IT IS THE POOL, NOT THE POOL

you think you may now that I'm just jealous just because I have no swimming pool I'm not even a garden so maybe that's true too -.. anyway, it means the pool

But who do I think what we get. enough grammatical errors seeded by the advertisement: "Make the free service check.", "! I'm loving it 'etc.

I'm definitely not a grammar genius, really I do not have a long time for it to pick up the book entitled" The Dative to genitive is to be able to smile his death. "And please, do not ask me what is a indicative. You have to know in theory also do not unconditional (I hope my German professor sees the same way). A certain degree of language arts should but still we preserve it?

So, we learned something.

your / your
krusty

0 comments:

Post a Comment