Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How To Remove Hair Wax From Sinks

so beautiful pregnant: o)

For some time I have this so pregnancy diary, where I from time to time what reinkritzel ;-) I find it really beautiful and can only recommend any expectant mom! Inside are lots of cute little pictures and plenty of space for your own notes ... and since my book filled slowly but surely, I wanted one or the other to share with you: P

My mood swings
  • have subsided a bit, fortunately!
  • were justified total, when I think how my back hurts now!
  • are gone and forgotten, the pregnancy has turned me into a Buddha (physically and mentally)

My appetite is similar to the
  • a little bird
  • a barn thresher
  • two barn Drescher
As I sleep ...

most comfortable I sleep
  • on the back
  • on the right side (veeery bad rib pain makes .. argh!)
  • on the left
  • Is this a joke? Really comfortable, I do not sleep anymore ...

I wish you a good start to the day! ;-) Are present to lie back in bed, a little zap through the TV program or trying to sleep or take still nen cappuccino or ... as the dearest friend currently has the early shift again, I will, unfortunately, every morning at 5:00 clock awakened and then naturally pushed out of my little roommate, tidy and kicked * hehe * ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment