And then we arrived at week 31 ... I have been so geschäftigt for baby clothes me, getting, and otherwise prepare everything in the apartment that I did not take notice of how the cave got the little mouse has changed accordingly ... I was shocked at the degree of editing photos ;-)
Somehow a funny ball, right? Pretty bad I went to the front and have the feeling that the little girl with all her weight presses down ... very unpleasant! When I lie in bed at night she always expressed mit dem Po an meine rechte Seite,scheint da fast rauszuwollen *kopfschüttel* Es scheint ihr aber blendend zu gehen,Mama treten macht ja auch riesen Spaß besonders in die Seite und unter die Rippen :-)
Am Montag hatte ich dann einen Termin mit der Hebi...ich also losgelaufen zur Praxis wo mir dann eine der anderen Hebammen entgegenkam. Ich muss wohl sehr verwirrt geschaut haben *lach* denn sie meinte direkt dass sie heute nur die Vertretung macht da meine (haha MEINE) Hebamme ganz überraschend in den Kreissaal musste. Ich kannte sie noch gar nicht,aber war mir von Anfang an sympathisch....von allen Hebammen ist sie die jüngste mit gerade mal 30 und hat erst vor 2 Monaten ihre erste Tochter bekommen,die sie aufm Arm hin und her schunkelte. The sight was just so cute ♥ I fall into the consulting room in front and in the easy chair and let then chatted with the Hebi ca ne-five minutes ... in the end it meant then again how beautiful she takes my ball ;-) I said yes that would be for the 31.Woche quite small, but she was completely satisfied ... and somehow I was also glad that I (still) not a big thing held out to me: D Tonight, we go the second time to GVK, I'm looking forward already and am very excited that we now learn breathing technique ^ ^ abdominal breathing, we can already ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment