Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can You Shower After You Get Wax?



ye love meld because I do it again!

Mir gehts super unvraendert. I will slow to Peruvian. cows in the garden or runaway chickens, not can I get more from the rest.

have now started to teach English in the College for three classes. the children are so between accht and thirteen years old. very sweet. but oh zieeemlich exhausting! now I am therefore of the half of the children with "buenas tardes, profe!" welcomed when I walk through the area in quillazu. very funny.

it comes as close to an even before that it has been sitting in the same school (it is in the end also) and suddenly is manselbst as a teacher again. paradox!

the way, I can now exclude the teaching career for me at all. Although it is quite okay to do it once a week, cost me but every time overcoming. but it also makes me proud when I realize that the lessons really bears fruit, the children learn the fun, or tell me that they have taught their grandmother now, to count on englishc to ten:)

last sunday Jana and I have friends with six to eight motorcycles made a trip to a waterfall. It is so incredibly good feeling with the moto to go through this breathtaking landscapes! one could only make enfach consecutive pictures (which then only in retrospect look more or Weiger same). Unfortunately, this works with the images upload still do not. Internet too slow.

began approximately after 3 / 4 of the way dan it to rain, went after another 10 minutes of it going on right: it was pelting down with buckets and had unpacked until a rain jacket and angzogen, it was actually wet. Not to mention the two guys who had brought no rain gear. So then we were dripping wet and in the pouring rain at the waterfall, which we initially also kenerlei heed. Luckily there was a tiny thought about gate to a cow pasture in the Near. So the end was crushed underneath the rain to wait, which thank God was male sex (more below).

cleared after enige time there but then, thank God, we visited the waterfall and a few photos DO YOU WANT. For the way back then I borrowed my chauffeur, one of the unglueclichen had been without rain jacket, my version knallorangene for the way back, so he had to suffer any frostbite. I was dry:) (at this point I praise expressly my wonderful, gift-have rain jacket mammut-thanks bernd) Imagine the sight as follows:.! Peruvian youth with knallorangener, much too close rain jacket and sunglasses (for the dust on the road) motorrad fahrend, mit gringa auf dem ruecksitz. beide inklusive sturmfrisur.
was gibts sonst noch neues... das baby von felix und shirley wird ein junge. luciano soll sein name sein. ich freu mich! wenn der nicht bemuttert wird von so vielen frauen auf einem fleck...
korbinian war ja die letzte woche mit felix nd shirley in huancayo, der stadt aus der shirley kommt. shirley musste dort zum arzt, um einige kontrolluntersuchungen machen zu lassen wegen ihrer schwangerschft. korbi wurde leider ziemlich schlimm magen-darm-krank. so sehr, dass er mit hohem fieber in der obht von shirleys mutter gelassen wude. die ihm prompt von geitern, die in den inkaruinen leben, von ihrer freundin der schamanin etc. erzaehlte. gegen das fieber befahl sie ihm, die hosen runterzulassen, put a bottle of aguardiente was (very straker liquor) to the mouth, a deep gulp, and burst him all over his legs. Wade settled on the traditional-Peruvian art. Korbi has felt comfortable wirklih strange. anyway fever in nirvana and then something like .. cultural lexicon

as for the Peruvian border again:
distinction is in the rainforest between lluvia lluvia macho and hembra, male and female rain. the female sucks the whole day, the male is short but very violent and destroy everything .. So much for machismo! Greetings from the selva

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment