pig
I had already forgotten against ANZ, last week Jana and I have together with our vet neutered pig. jana held the surgical instruments (scalpel clamps,) sister-in op-mania ready and I had the pig the scnauze maintained so that it neither bites nor crying too loud (the latter could reduce unfortunately I do not really afs income). oh man. scoen very exciting. Even if only one piglet was (but in childhood being), it was quite beautiful virtue, I tell you. the male readers will be able to imagine, that a piglet in such a situation all forces mobilized)
care but no, love Animal rights activists and women: we have a local anesthetic.
love so much, my! I can castrate!
ps. I have some sweater-brand "castro". our koecin asked me the other day what it means in German, when she saw the sign on my sweater. because in English means "castro" means "I castrate." very fitting, do not!
0 comments:
Post a Comment